As you may recall, my mom is selling bags on Etsy in her new business, That Clever Clementine. She's generously donated another awesome bag to give away on my blog.
This giveaway is for one of her Cindy Sue Cinch Sacks, and it's my favorite bag of hers so far!
Here it is from the outside...
And the equally cute (and functional) inside!
It's a handy dandy size at 12" wide x 15" tall x 4" deep. I think it would be particularly great for toting around a crafty project that requires little accessories, since there's two pouches inside, plus a hanging clip (which, in my humble opinion, would be totally perfect for a KnitPicks Emergency Fix Keychain!). I liked the fabrics on the giveaway one so much that she sent me one for my very own. Awww aren't moms great?
I'm currently carrying a knitting project in mine. My inside pockets contain a crochet hook, pencil, knitting pattern and retractable ruler. Here's a picture of it on the go at work with a vintage cardigan in the works. (No, I only wish I could knit at work, I just pulled it out for a phone photo, lol.)
Delightful, isn't it! One can be yours if you're the lucky winner!
How to enter the giveaway:
- Be a follower of this blog, if you aren't already.
- Live anywhere on the planet.
- Leave a comment on this post. But first, head over to That Clever Clementine on Etsy and check out the goods, then come back and in your comment tell me what your favorite item was. She's done a few updates lately and has fun new bags in the shop. (I love the retro space cadet cinch sack!)
- Want an extra entry? Post about this giveaway on your blog, or link to it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just post a separate comment on this post with a link to where you mentioned it.
- How about another way to get an extra entry? Friend That Clever Clementine on her Facebook page, or add her shop to your favorites on Etsy. Post a separate comment on this post if you do.
- Don't forget to leave a way to contact you if your blog or profile doesn't have your email address.